Location: Jacksonville, Florida
Fax: (904) 355-6738
Dale Carson, son of former Jacksonville Sheriff Dale Carson, had a distinguished career in law enforcement as a Miami-Dade County police officer and as a special agent of the FBI. In the FBI, Dale served as an instructor in interrogation and sex crimes at the famed FBI academy at Quantico, Va. He also served as a member of the FBI Special Weapons and Tactics (SWAT) Team.
Dale’s background in law enforcement gives him detailed knowledge with which to challenge police procedures, arrests, and evidence. His expert knowledge of firearms is indispensable in challenging witness testimony, ballistics, and forensic evidence in serious cases involving weapons.
Dale earned his Juris Doctor degree from Florida Coastal School of Law in 2000 and has built a successful practice in criminal defense and personal injury.
Dale is the author of Arrest-Proof Yourself, the indispensable guide to avoiding unnecessary arrests and interactions with police. The book is required reading for criminal defendants, probationers, parolees, and people at risk of arrest.
Dale is also the Law and Safety Expert to Fox30 Action News, the CBS affiliate in Jacksonville.
Areas of Practice
- Criminal Defense
- Drug Violations
- Criminal Fraud
- Juvenile Crimes
- Parole & Probation
- RICO Act
- Sex Offenses
- Traffic Violations
- White Collar Crimes
- Personal Injury — Plaintiff
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Florida Bar Association, Member
- Jacksonville Bar Association, Member
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, Member
- NE Florida Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, Member, Past President
- Society of Former Special Agents to FBI, Member
- Federal Bureau of Investigation Recreation Association, Member
- Fraternal Order of Police, St. Augustine Chapter, Member
- NRA, Member